Company: Dunhill Staffing Systems
Location: Mesa, AZ
Develops lay-up and assembly set-ups and techniques for the fabrication of composite structural and non structural assemblies. Sets up and troubleshoots composite parts for assembly or layup.
Assembles, lays up, or supports via autoclave, GFM, and other processes the fabrication of parts and components. Identify nonconforming detail parts, assemblies and processes. Work with engineering to improve manufacturing processes.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Knowledgeable and skilled in the use of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of composite parts and assemblies.
- Knowledgeable of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Knowledgeable and able to interpret blueprints, sketches and written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledgeable and able to apply shop math.
- Knowledgeable and able to use computer systems for office and shop applications
- Skilled in listening and interpersonal participation, and able to work with others as part of a team which includes giving and receiving feedback, and assisting others in completion of tasks.
- Able to complete and maintain all required training and certifications needed to do your job efficiently.
Dunhill Staffing Systems