admin | Jun 17, 2021 | 0
Full-Time Mover – North Bergen
Company: Iron Mountain
Location: North Bergen, NJ
If you want a job where you can be physically active while enjoying a rewarding profession, Iron Mountain may have just what youï¿½re looking for! As a driver/mover in our consumer storage business, youï¿½re not alone in a truck for hours or days ï¿½ youï¿½re interacting with customers on a daily basis while staying active moving household goods, such as furniture and appliances.
We have Full-Time positions available!
Starting at $16/hr + Quarterly Bonuses and Tips!
- 5 Star reviews hourly rate POTENTIAL – $18.75
- Tip hourly rate POTENTIAL- $6.50
Shift: Friday-Monday 6:30 AM until the route is completed (typically around 5:30-6:00 PM)
- Quarterly Bonuses + Customer Tips + Opportunities for overtime!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits-eligible day 1
- 2-weeks paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick/personal time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discount Programs
- 401K with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- EAP- Employee Assistance Program
What youï¿½ll do:
- Pack, Wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture, appliances, and other residential items
- Scan and categorize customer goods using mobile technology.
- Load items into a box truck to be transported from the origination point.
- Unload items from the box truck into the destination point.
- While onsite, you will respond to client questions and concerns by serving as the face of the company (operating in a professional, courteous, and patient manner at all times).
What we do:
- Deliver a best-in-class storage experience by being friendly, professional & and handling items safely and securely as if they were our own.
- Ensure customer pickup/delivery appointment is completed to their satisfaction.
- Pack, load/unload residential goods in and out of customer site.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Save money on your gym membership and make money on the job at Iron Mountain! Apply today for our mover position.
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab.
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Ability to move, pack/unload furniture and appliances at customer site for extended periods of time.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work at elevated heights
- At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred.
- Attention to detail with Mobile scanning technology.
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to adhere to the companyï¿½s safety and security culture.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Physical and mental stamina to wrap, pack and move customer household goods for up to 10 hours per day
- Provide a 5-star face-to-face customer experience by listening to customers & empathizing with their needs to find a satisfactory solution that leaves them wearing a smile.
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily work assignments as well as manage time while working well in a team environment.
- Basic understanding of iPhone technology and RF Scanners.
- Leadership skills and desire to work scheduled shifts beginning to end.
PandoLogic. Category: Transportation, Keywords: Household Mover0 – 0Full-Time
View & Apply